Bridgette serves on the Board of Directors for:
- Board of Directors for US4Warriors
- Veteran Chamber of Commerce
- San Diego Veteran’s Coalition
Recent and Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
- No One Left Behind; Business and Government Employment Panel
- ACP’s Women’s Program – Professional Development series; Building a Personal Board of Directors
- Guest Speaker – Employer Networking Panel
~ Interfaith Community Services, Escondido – Veterans Employment Department, “Spring into a Career” Employer Networking Panel
- Working in the Global Spotlight (ACP Women’s Leadership Panel)
- Healthy Home Environments Assoc. – Operational Skills Workshop, WAF Project SDG&E Energy Innovation Center (EIC)
- University of Southern California, Masters of Business Veteran students.
- Veterans Hospital, San Diego
- National Veterans Masters Services Inc. AKA REBOOT.
NVTSI – San Diego, CA
Provided mentorship and guidance to veterans on successful navigation for job placement by identifying hard and soft skill matches based on existing talents. Provided veterans with guidance on networking, establishing relationships while maintaining accountability to actively in pursuit to career opportunities.
USNR, Inc – Vista, CA
Operational Skills Workshops to transitioning veterans providing Resume Review Industry Terminology and business acumen. Providing guidance on identifying relevant job positions utilizing resume resources and industry examples.
MISSION EDGE – San Diego, CA
Established application tracking parameters for candidate review based on relevant skills and experience.
Conducted initial screening interviews with prospective candidates to determine further qualification for a direct match with requirements on listed job announcements resulting in a 95% decrease in wasted production time on candidate cold calls.