Bridgette has served on the Advisory Board for:
- Disabled Veterans Business Enterprise for the California Department of Veterans Affairs
- Board of Directors for US4Warriors
- Veteran Chamber of Commerce
- San Diego Veteran’s Coalition
Recent and Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
- Keys to Success Today and Beyond
- Small Business Development Workshop
- No One Left Behind;
- Business and Government Employment Panel
- ACP’s Women’s Program
- Professional Development series; Building a Personal Board of Directors
- Veterans Employment Department
- WAF Project SDG&E Energy Innovation Center (EIC)
- Employer Networking Panel
- Guest Speaker “Spring into a Career”
- ACP Women’s Leadership Panel
- Working in the Global Spotlight
- Healthy Home Environments Assoc.
- Operational Skills Workshop,
- University of Southern California
- Entreprenuership Panel
- Veterans Hospital, San Diego
- Guest Speaker
- National Veterans Masters Services Inc. AKA REBOOT
- Graduate Master of Ceremonies
NVTSI – San Diego, CA
Provided mentorship, coaching and guidance to veterans on successful navigation for job placement. Instrumental in identifying hard and soft skill matches based on existing talents. Provided networking strategies to establish relationships while maintaining accountability on sustaining active pursuit of career opportunities.
USNR, Inc – Vista, CA
Provided training & organizational development services through Operational Skills Workshops to transitioning as well as seasoned veterans utilizing prior military training and skillsets. Conducted resume writing workshops, industry terminology to include core business acumen expertise while providing coaching techniques on how to organize, identify, translate & articulate relevant military skills for seamless job placement.
MISSION EDGE – San Diego, CA
Established application tracking parameters for candidate review based on relevant skills and experience. Conducted initial screening interviews with prospective candidates to determine further qualification for a direct match with requirements on listed job announcement resulting in a 95% decrease in wasted production time on candidate cold calls.