Most organizations have a culture, mission, vision, and practices that generate behaviors to keep them sustainable and successful. The military culture makes sure that every member assumes a mission-driven identity, twenty-four/seven. Employers know that Veterans bring a wide array of qualities and experiences to their respective workplaces, however, translating these skills is a challenge many employers rarely have the time or the resources to be able to strategically place them in positions that leverage their technical and leadership abilities.
Veterans possess a genuine passion in the name of teamwork, growth and progression. I will bridge the gap that sometimes holds employers back from making the best hiring decision possible. My comparable job role chart clarifies how certain roles translate between the military and civilian sectors.
BAC offers an engaging training curriculum that equips clients with the tools to make the best veteran hire for their organization.
The greatest achievement for most business owners is an emotional connection with their employees. Organizations spend hundreds of thousands of dollars hiring and replacing employees, particularly veteran employees. Our invaluable five-step process provides clients with the key to employee retention.
BAC provides the training and support to successfully hire and retain veterans encouraging a culture that’s welcoming to other job-seekig veterans potentially reducing future recruiting costs by creating or enhancing programs to maximize the strengths, skills and talents of their Veteran employees, helping them to:
1) connect with fellow employees
2) identify with the mission of the organization
3) become members of a highly productive team
BENEFITS TO ORGANIZATION
- Review Veteran Application/Resume
- Minimize HR workload
- Provide summary of results & recommendations
- Liaison between Organization and Veteran.
- Career Coach for Veteran Employee.
- Veteran re-adaption to the civilian workforce
- Training/translation of civilian workforce culture
- Standing Member of Interview Panel.
- Veteran Program Development and Review.
Sign up to hear from us about our services and events.