Our mission is to provide Employers with a RETURN on their investment by establishing effective veteran employment programs. We aim to not just establish but to improve existing veteran employment programs to satisfy employer retention needs by providing the tools and resources needed to leverage critical skills, management, and leadership capabilities to retain the most highly qualified veterans within your organization.
We focus on working with:
► Corporate Executives
► Human Resources Professionals
► First Line Supervisors
SPECIALTIES & SERVICES
Professional Consulting for Veteran Friendly Employers, College & University Leaders to enhance the Benefits of their organization’s personal impact, veteran skills awareness & business initiatives.
- Review Veteran Application/Resume.
- Provide a summary of results & recommendations
- Minimize HR workload
- Standing Member of Interview Panel.
- Veteran Program Development and Review.
- Liaison between Organization and Veteran.
- Career Coach to Veteran Employees.
- Veteran re-adaption to the civilian workforce
- Training/translation of civilian workforce culture
Veteran Retention Challenges…
“Over the past 25+ years, I’ve gone from being a civilian employee to a part-time civilian employee while on active duty to a veteran employee in the civilian workforce and each time I encountered the same or very similar challenges. Many of these challenges I didn’t realize existed until I became a veteran in that same workforce.”
B. Austin Consulting (BAC) is a certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business that works with employers to strategize on ways to attract and retain veterans within their organization.